Sunday, August 4, 2013

Movie Foodie: Edward Scissorhands


Edward Scissorhands has been one of my favorite movies. It was also one of my favorites to host as Movie Foodie night - and the one I spent the most time crafting for. I couldn't resist making mini sherbet houses and my very own patchwork scottie dog! The scottie dog pattern is from Denyse Schmidt, and you can find it here.


Food items were: Scissorhand kabobs (grilled peppers, potatoes and zucchini), Ambrosia salad, heart shaped sugar cookies, and lemonade. The food is always served first, which allows the guests to discover the scene for each food item as we watch the movie.




I'm including the templates for the sherbet houses, and Edward's paper chain. You can use the the houses as place cards for your food items, or to create a colorful little suburban village:) Click here for the templates!

No comments:

Post a Comment